I saw this tag on BookTube and decided to do it on my blog for fun. :D I'm almost certain this tag was created by JesseTheReader. If I am wrong, please let me know!
1. You have to get rid of all your books and you can only keep one from each of these genres - contemporary, fantasy, non-fiction and one other genre of your choosing. What books do you keep?
Non-Fiction- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
This is one of my favorite books, so I'd definitely have to keep this one!
Contemporary- For a while now, I haven't been reading as much contemporary as I used to, so I don't remember most of the ones I've read before or whether or not I liked them! :/
Fantasy- IGNITE ME BY TAHEREH MAFI! The Shatter Me trilogy is one of my favorite book series of all time, and I definitely recommend this trilogy to everyone. It was amazing!
2. You're at the bookstore and you hear a teenager telling their mom they don't like to read, but their mom insists they pick something. You walk over and recommend a book you think is great for people who aren't big on reading - what book is it?
I would snatch The Hunger Games off of that shelf and shove it into their arms! The Hunger Games was my very first Young Adult book and brought me into the YA world! It's the perfect book for those who don't really enjoy reading because it's interesting, fast paced, and just SO GOOD. It has just about everything someone could want in a book. :)
3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which book do you read to put yourself in a great mood?
To put myself in a great mood, I would run for a book from the Shatter Me trilogy. I love that trilogy so much, just holding it in my hands puts me in a great mood!
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years. What book would you most likely have caught yourself reading?
Well, I am in my 'teenage years' currently, so I can't exactly answer this question! However, looking back, I would have caught myself reading The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins. :)
5. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day trip and you have 1 hour to pack. Which book do you bring to read on the way?
Ahh, this question is so hard! There are wayyy too many books for me to choose from. However, I think I would go with Beautiful Creatures because it's really long and all around amazing!
6. Your house has been robbed! Don't worry - everyone is safe, but your bookshelf has been raided. What's the book you really hope is safe?
This is a joke, right? ALL OF MY BOOKS BETTER BE SAFE.
7. Your friend borrows a book and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs.
This has happened to me quite a few times... I can never bring myself to say no whenever I'm asked to borrow a book. Ahh, I'm working on it! I never do any of these choices, but of course, I'd choose b!