Sunday, October 5, 2014

Instagram October Book Challenge 2014 Week 1

This October Book Challenge was created by @_books_always 

These photos are my own, and if you wish to use them (giving credit) , please email me first at bookstasty@gmail.com 

Day 1: October TBR
For this month's October TBR, I plan to read The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd, The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross, The Kill Order by James Dashner, The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, and The House Girl by Tara Conklin. 
Day 2: Longest Book 
For this challenge, I chose Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers. This book has a total of 566 pages. I probably have books with more pages than this, but this was the first one I came across. 












Day 3: Fantasy Book
For this challenge, I chose the Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa. :) I didn't want to go with one that most would pick, such as the Mortal Instruments, so I chose this series! Although I haven't read all of them yet, the ones I have read have been amazing and 5/5 stars! 










Day 5: Green Books
I skipped Day 4 since the last movie I watched was a princess movie with my sister! :)

I was searching through my bookshelves, and I literally could not find any green books! These were the only ones I found, and the shades are completely different! 

-The Maze Runner by James Dashner
-Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
-Insurgent by Veronica Roth
-Shelter by Harlan Coben
-The House Girl by Tara Conklin 







No comments:

Post a Comment