Monday, June 17, 2013

30 Day Book Challenge!

(This isn't me!)

For the 30 day book challenge you have 2 choices:
1. You can read 1 book a day for 30 days
Or
2. You can read a certain amount of pages a day to equal out to the amount of pages you wish to read in the total 30 days.
ex: If my goal was to read 6,000 pages for the 30 day challenge, I'd divide that by 30 end up having to read 200 pages a day for 30 days. This will equal up to my goal of 6,000 pages. 

*option number 2 is easier* :D

More information is listed here in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcZDF7...

Let us know in the comments what books you're going to be reading!

I'm killing you guys with all the challenges right? But the more challenges you do, the more you'll complete the others you have! I know it sounds complicated, but it makes sense in my head. Just jump on inside, and you'll get it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment